Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My New Years Resolution

A new year gives you a chance to improve the way you live your daily life. I have decided that in the year 2011, my New Year’s resolution will be to clean my room.  At the end of 2010, my mom was really annoyed when she saw the state of my room as she attempted to vacuum it, so I have decided to try to lessen the load of work she has to do. My plan is to give my room a small clean every day, so junk or books don’t pile up and eventually turn into a huge mess. I just hope that I will be able to remember that I need to clean my room every day.

3 comments:

  1. Alisa, nice job with the new years resoulutions. We all know anyone cannot solve a problem in a short time. Thats why many pace themselvles and that is what you are displaying to plan on. Keep at it and i am sure the outcome will be shmamtastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, Alisa! It's nice how you'd like to lessen the amount of work your mom has to do. You have the same resolution as me, so I agree with your plan of giving it a quick clean each day. My mom also gets annoyed if my room gets a mess, too. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job, Alisa. I sure your mom will be very happy with your resilution. I hope you are not one of the people who make a resilution and then break it two weeks later. They never even remember they made it. My room is beyond saving but I wish the best of luck. Overall, nice job.

    ReplyDelete