Thursday, January 20, 2011

What Mrs.Carol Should Know About Me

My name is Alisa, and I came from Lincoln School (another name for heaven on earth, when compared to thehectic system in middle school). In my free time, I really like to read ( the really suspensful and interesting books), but I HATE writing essays , unless its a persuasive essay about animal rights or how some animals are treated really unfairly (like my favorites, rats). I am really good at reading books or arcticles quickly, and at answering questions about books, but I am bad at public speacking, remembering prefixes and suffixes, and sitting COMPLETELY quiet when we have free time (why cant we do something more interesting, like trading pen parts?). Another few things you should know about me is that I am a very big "save the polar bears and any other endangered animals" enthusiast, and have some very unusual pets: Laura( the tiny and cute and exitable one) and Kysa(the old and fat one), my pet rats, my family's pet cat, Chucha, who eats pizza (believe it or not), and our family dog, Lotta, who is big, black with brown paws, muzzle, ears and tail, crazy and lovable in every single way.

   What I dont like about Herbert Hoover is that we have only four minutes of passing, because we have to gab so many things for English, and I often make it into class just before the bell rings. What I like about English is the start of a new vocabulary unit, because we get to play a game on the Smartboard where we put together words using the new units prefixes, suffixes, and roots. For me, English class can get boring, but I like when we use technology, like the computers or clickers, and I like doing the last part of the grammar sheet in the beginning of class, because it comes to me easily.I hope that now, you have enough information to understand me and my feelings about English.

4 comments:

  1. nice job alisa, ms.caroll must know lots about you from now on. I like how you compared and contrasted hoover to lincoln. Me, personally like hoover better than simply because lincoln was kind of boring. In hoover i met many new friends and am open to new activities. One way you can improve this is explaining more on how much of an enthusiast you are on the extinction topic. overall nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story about you. Other people who read this will get to know about you too. I can see that you're a big animal fan like I am. I've heard about saving the polar bears too. I've seen it on a commercial. You really feel sad for them because there home melts and so many polar bears are killed for their meat. I also understand that you don't like that there's only four minutes to get to class. I don't like it either but I have to deal with it. It stinks most of the time but at least we make it. Well anyway, your story about you is great, and now I get to know about you and you are very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Alisa. You wrote a whole lot more than I. How did you figure out so many things to include? Well for sure, you did a lot better than I did. Ms. Carrol must have gotten a lot of info from your post. You explained what you liked and what you didn't like very well. You did a really good job, Alisa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Alisa. I liked how you really described yourself and how you act. You gave a lot of information about yourself and was a lot longer than what I posted. Ms. Carroll probably knows a lot about you! One way you can improve this piece is by fixing one run-on sentence. Overall, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete