Thursday, November 11, 2010

What I Am Thankful For

  As we all know, thanksgiving is drawing ever closer. This time on blogger, I decided* to reflect on what I am thankful for.

   I am thankful for many things, such as my friends and family. I am thankful for my mom and dad because they take care of me, and they do a good job of it. My little brother Alex is another thing I'm thankfull for, because without him, I wouldn't have anybody to completely pulverise in pillow fights.

   I am also thankfull for my friends Zachary and Akash. I am thankfull that they are my friends, because Zack and I share a lot of interests and really understand each other, and Akash is the mushroom, or the "fungi".

1 comment:

  1. Nice job. I really got a feel for what you are thankful for. You could improve it by not including that first paragraph. Overall, nice job.

    ReplyDelete