Thursday, October 28, 2010

   One Halloween night, I was lying awake in bed, trying to fall asleep. I wondered what the next day would be like, the day I counted and sorted all the candy that I didn't eat tonight. Suddenly, I heard a noise outside of my room.

   The noise stopped, but then it started again. I could hear it more clearly now. It sounded like somebody was slashing at the door with a long knife. I shuddered in bed, but the more I ignored it, the noise only got louder and louder... And then I heard someone wailing right next to the door. I couldn't go to sleep, so I decided to try to face my fear. I opened the door...

   There was no one there. I was about to close the door, but then, I saw a pair of yellow eyes in the hall way. It was my cat Chucha! So it was he who was haunting me all night! I opened the door a little wider and let Chucha in. "What a relief!", I said to myself. "It was just the cat!"

     Have a happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment