Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Girl From Earth Translations Notice

     Well, the A Girl From Earth translations are finally on my new blog, but I did have some problems with translating:
  • In Russian, there are no quotations, so I only put them in when they were necessary to seperate narrated words from dialouge.
  • Some of the words might be spelled weird, because theyre translated from Russian. The words are spelled weird because in Russian, everything is written almost exactly how it's spoken, and that's the way I wrote the translations of names and places, like Martian Boose and Shoosha.
     The address of the new blog is pasted here: http://agirlfromearthtranslation.blogspot.com/
If there are any problems or suggestions about the new blog and the translations, you can Email me at metherat@gmail.com
                                    I hope you enjoy the translations!

No comments:

Post a Comment